Stumpy’s Hatchet House is proud to support non-profit organizations and charitable fundraisers in the greater Delaware area. Please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible and cannot guarantee that every request will be met. Please review the guidelines before submitting your request.
- All requests are required to be submitted through our online form below.
- Donation requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- Due to the large number of requests, Stumpy’s Hatchet House is unable to guarantee a response to all requests.
- Only one donation per organization, per year, will be granted.
- Stumpy’s Hatchet House is a state licensed tavern. In an effort to abide by laws pertaining to alcohol advertising to minors, we have a policy of not advertising or sponsoring events, organizations or initiatives which primarily serve people under the age of 21.
- Donations will not be considered for grants or sponsorships for individuals; religious or political organizations or events; requests from exclusionary membership organizations that discriminate by race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- All approved requests must be picked up by an authorized representative at our location during normal business hours. Please bring a hard copy of the request on company letterhead, that includes event details and tax ID number.
Thank you for thinking of Stumpy’s Hatchet House of Middletown, Delaware to support your organization.